MORTAR SHELLS cal. 60 mm (MBM cal. 60 mm)
Modern solutions have been applied in developing II generation of shells. These include:
- optimised aero-dynamic shape securing improved external ballistic characteristics, accuracy and precision at all ranges;
- advanced shell body production technology which provides forming of great number of fragments, has been applied in production of the shell body; this technology, together with the TNT/RDX explosive charge provides optimal efficiency at target.
Masking of friendly troops movement as well as blinding of enemy observers, fire support artillery and anti-tank weapon crews is achieved by use of modern, low-drag and highly efficient white phosphorus-based smoke shells.
With use of illuminating mortar shells, mortars provide night battlefield illumination, as well as blinding of enemy crews and observers.
■ We produce three types of these rockets
■ Reliable function within temperature range with the fuzes:
- UT M88P1 and UTU M93N _____________________________ -46°C do +63°C
- UT M68P1 ______________________________________________ -30°C do +50°C
■ Maximum range:
- Long range mortar shell_________________________________________ 5100 m
- Short range mortar shell_________________________________________ 2500 m